Shenzhen Audencia Business School MSc program is a cooperative program between Shenzhen University and Audencia Business School in France which is designed especially for outstanding bachelor students all over the world. It is an official channel to apply for Audencia Business School MSc full-time Master Degree. In order to meet the demand of globalization as well as foster business elites with comprehensive international management knowledge and skills, all courses are taught in English. By studying in both Shenzhen University and Audencia Business School in France, this project provide students with a higher education of French Business School and a chance to broaden horizon and to improve the abilities of intercultural communication.
Students will acquire Master’s Degree of Audencia Business School after taking full credits, and could be accredited by Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE) under Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People’s Republic of China.
1. Official channel & Degree of recognition
Shenzhen Audencia Business School MSc program is an official channel to apply for Audencia Business School MSc full-time Master Degrees. Students will acquire Master’s Degree Certificate of Audencia Business School after taking full credits, and could be accreditedby Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE) under Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People’s Republic of China.
2. Excellent teachers & International circumstance
Faculty members consists of professors from Audencia Business School, professors with international backgrounds that are recruited all over the world and part-time professors from well-known international universities. All courses are taught in English, letting students to study in top educational environment and international teaching atmosphere in both China and France.
3. Blend of Western and Eastern & Adapt in advance
Students will also take part in some real case teaching from famous domestic entrepreneurs while studying top international management knowledge in China and France. Students will attend all courses in English in Shenzhen to give better adaptation to later study and live in France as well as reduce the cost of studying and living.
4. Global contacts & Employed at well-known company
The class consists of students from different countries with different cultural backgrounds, providing a good platform for international communication for the students. Meanwhile, the rich alumni resources of Shenzhen University and Audencia Business School will also facilitate students with internship and employment chances after graduation.
1. Submit required application materials
2. Publish results of preliminary examination
3. Interview in English
4. Acquire admission letter from Audencia Business school
1. Application Form
2. Academic Degree Certificate or Certificate of Study for current students who haven’t received degree. (Applicants should submit both English and Chinese original copy)
3. Copy of college/university transcript . (Both English and Chinese version)
4. Copy of IELTS or TOEFL Test Report Form. (For those who have not attended these tests, please submit other certificate for proving English skill.)
5. Personal Resume. (CV)
*Addition: Only scanning copies are required in the preliminary processing, but all master copies are needed after receiving admission.
First inning: December, 2016
Second inning: April, 2017